|Ironing - Hanging Items
|Shirts & Blouses
|Pleated or Delicate Tops
|Standard Dresses & Skirts
|Casual Trousers/Jeans or Shorts
|Smart , Suit or Delicate Trousers
|Long or Pleated Dresses & Skirts
|Onsies, 2pc Pyjama Set
|Jackets, Coats & Difficult To Iron Items
|Childrens Hanging Items
| Childrens Hanging Items
|Baby Items: Vests/Tops/Trousers/Bibs
|Baby Items: Baby Grows/Rompers/Dresses
Childrens Hanging Items up to 11yrs are from 50p each
12yrs+ are from 75p each
Baby clothes 0-2yrs will be priced individually because they are small and difficult to iron and have
no weight to account for the amount of time spent ironing them
All Other Items Are Folded Neatly & Weighed
@ £3.50 per kg
Bedding Sets, Tableware
Childrens Clothes 2+yrs, Polo/T-shirts, Tops, Shorts, etc...
We can hang some of these items if preferred
We can work to any special requirements you may have, just let us know when we collect from you
FREE Collection & Delivery
Minimum Order £25
Contact Us - Click Here
Book Direct - 07454 769 311
For Best Ironing Results
We have very high standards when it comes to ironing and make every effort to return your garments looking brand new
1. Avoid over-loading the washing machine, clothes need room to agitate.
This is not always possible if the washing/drying process is not done correctly
Please help us to achieve the best results for your ironing
2. A more environmentally way to dry your shirts is to hang them on hangers directly from the washing machine. This also helps the finished product when ironed. We accept shirts on hangers.
3. Remove clothes from washing machine as soon as the cycle completes or put on ‘rinse hold’ until you return.
4. Give each item a shake before placing in the dryer as creases set in when just placed straight from the machine to the dryer.
5. Avoid letting clothes over-dry. Clothes are more difficult to iron when they are over-dried and again creases are set in with the heat. Try to remove from dryer as soon as they are just dry.
6. Avoid over-filling the dryer. The dryer should be half full to allow the air to circulate.
7. Use the high and low temperature control, high for heavy garments and low for shirts etc. If possible, fold the clothes as soon as they are removed from the dryer.